School of Environment

Report an accident or near miss

All accidents, on or off-campus, are to be reported as soon as possible, whether they cause injury or not.

Non urgent safety issues should be reported to the Health and Safety Rep or the School Manager.

Health and Safety Rep


To report an accident/incident please download and fill in the form below:

Flow chart image from the HSW guide, section 6 work related injury claims, 6.1 What to do if you have an injury at work, page 21